Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tag - I'm it!

     I was tagged by the lovely EmKat Creations and decided to play along.  :)

The Rules

1. Post these rules.

2. You must post 11 random thoughts about yourself.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.

4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

5. Go to their blog and tell them you have tagged them.

6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' blah, blah, blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!



11 Random thoughts about me:

   1. I hate snakes. Like I freeze in place, break down and cry at the sight of them, even on TV. It's bad...

   2. I love wrapping Christmas presents. I think it's one of the best parts about the holiday.

   3. Something personal: I've been diagnosed with post partum depression, anxiety disorder and OCD and possible tourrettes. I have a whole host of issues...  lol

   4. I'm your typical Cancer with heavy emphasis on the shyness

   5. I'm hoping to go back and finish my associates degree in Science this year.

   6. I LOVE tattoos and piercings but I can't afford all the ones want. I've currently got 7 tattoos and 9 piercings.

   7. I married the first guy I ever dated.

   8. I love to sew clothes and create things but I have horrible fashion sense and know nothing about the industry.

   9. Something else personal: I used to be a self-injurer.

   10. I don't understand rap music; like why it's so popular or even considered "music" at all...

   11. Watching "Sons of Anarchy" makes me want to be part of a motorcycle club/gang  lol


Questions for me to answer:

   1. What's your favorite song or musical artist?
      - Too many too count, but I'm really into Breaking Benjamin and Rise Against at the moment

   2. If you could live in any era, what would you choose?
      - Victorian

   3. What's your favorite holiday?
      - Tie between Christmas and Halloween

   4. Which modern convenience would you rather give up, indoor stoves or plumbing?
      - Indoor stoves

   5. Pirates or Ninjas?
      - Pirates

   6. Do you have a patron deity, if so whom?
      - I believe mine is Brigid (or Brid)

   7. Coffee or Tea?
      - Ugh, neither. I'm a milk or soda person

   8. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
      - I moved 3 states south of my immediate family in Maryland, but lived in Japan when I was an infant.

   9. Which element is your favorite or which do you work best with?
      - I don't work with the elements

   10. Cats, Dogs, Rodents, Birds or Reptiles?
      - Dogs

   11. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
      - Yesterday to play with my daughter


Who I've tagged:

   1. Hearth N Home

   2. Rue and Hyssop

   3. Witch Blog

   4. Love of the Goddess

   5. Whimsical Cottage

   6. The Domestic Pagan

   7. Pagan Culture

   8. Ozark Pagan Mama

   9. Tales From the Old Wooden Art Table

   10. Charmed I'm Sure

   11. Moondreamin'


Questions for you to answer:

   1. You have 48 hours left to live: what do you do with them?

   2. Team Edward or Team Jacob?  :)

   3. What foreign country would you love to visit?

   4. What New Years resolution are you absolutely determined to keep this year?

   5. Number one regret so far in life? If you have none, why not?

   6. What brought you to your current religion?

   7. Sprinkles or jimmies? Soda or pop?

   8. What pantheon do you work with most often?

   9. Number one song on your ipod/CD/whatever you use to listen to music?

   10. How many kids do you have? If none, would you want any?

   11. What's your favorite secret indulgence?

2 comments:

taranova said...

Hi....i appreciate the tag, but gonna be a spoilsport & not play, lol. I just don't get enough written that i want to, without getting involved in stuff like this, however much fun it can be...

please go to eftuniverse.com.... or google eft... it might seem baffling at first, but it can really help with everything you wrote at no3.... wishing you well xo

Dana said...

No problem. Thanks for the info. and stopping by! :)

Post a Comment