Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope it was safe and warm and full of well wishes. My family and I spent the night at home, indulging in Dominos pizza and watching Dick Clark's Rocking New Year's Eve party on TV.

Not only is today the start of a new year, but it also marks the kick off of Get Off Your Broom 2012 hosted by The Domestic Pagan! This time around there is an entire blog devoted to the challenge, check ins are on Sundays but the challenge will still run for 3 months. Click HERE to sign up if you haven't already!


For my first week of the challenge I have set two simple goals:

1) Drink more water. I need to stay more hydrated throughout the day and I've been drinking way too much soda lately.
2) Move at least a little each day. My big aim is to start my Insanity workout again and stick to it.


What are your plans for the new year and exercising?

No comments:

Post a Comment