Monday, September 19, 2011

Central NC Pagan Pride Days

   As I mentioned last week, this past weekend I had the privelege of being a vendor at the Central North Carolina Pagan Pride Days Festival in Raleigh, NC.



   It was WONDERFUL! It ran both Saturday and Sunday but I was unable to attend Saturday due to the rain and having my daughter with me (didn't want her getting sick) so we went back Sunday. Had a little slow start, the group to the right of us was a well established store called Compass Rose, and to the left was a singing bowl and massage (maybe Reiki?) demonstration so my little handmade pagan craft area was passed over quite a few times!  lol But once the day finally set in and the crowds showed, things started to pick up!

   I believe I got the most compliments on my poppets and goddess dolls. It is a great feeling to make something and spend all your time and energy pouring yourself into it and then have someone either buy it or at the very least compliment on how much they like it!

   Alas, I don't have any pictures. My battery died in my camera and we were unable to get a new one beforehand.

   I wish we could return next year but we're moving in just a few weeks so this my only showing. However, that doesn't mean I can't find one near where we're moving to and attend that one now does it?!

   If you've never attended a Pagan Pride Days Celebration (or a pagan festival in general) I highly encourage you to do so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment