Monday, June 20, 2011

Create Your Own Book of Shadows

  I'm a little ashamed to admit I got this idea from the show "Charmed".  *sheepish smile* I liked the style of the book they used on the show but couldn't find anything like it online or in stores so I set out to make it myself. Instructions are below.


  Materials Needed

   -  2 3-ring binders (any size will do but make sure they're big enough to support all your info. I used a
      3-inch and then a 1inch)
   -  Hot glue gun (or other strong glue)
   -  Page protectors
   -  Fabric or other material for cover


   First, take your two binders and line them up side by side.


Next open them both up so the left side of the right binder is laying on top of the right side of the left binder.


Here's a close-up of how they should be laying. Trying to match up the lines, that helps. Take your hot glue gun and glue these two together.

Once that's done it's time to cover it, if desired. I used some simple blue fabric I found at Walmart, cut to fit (it's a bit of a pain to get around the 3 rings but do-able). Use your hot glue gun once again and ta-da!


For mine the left side is any spells I have written or copied down. The right side is the main side which includes rituals, sabbat information, correspondences, etc.


Hope you enjoyed!


2 comments:

ElleLee said...

I love it! Thank you for this simply wonderful blog.

loche said...

parcourez ici Dolabuy Hermes voir le site de l'éditeur Chloe Dolabuy vous pouvez essayer ceci Dolabuy Prada

Post a Comment